- High school diploma or its equivalent;
- 5 years of experience as a Pit manager or an equivalent job is recommended;
- Basic knowledge of English and Mandarin is a must;
- Must uphold and be willing to follow our Company Values
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- 21 Public Holidays Per Year
- Birthday Bonus
- Maternity Leave
- 4 Days Off Per Month
- 4 Meals Per Day
- Company accommodation
- And Many More …
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
Contact : HR Department
Address : Au Village, Thmei Commune, Kampong Rou District, Svay Rieng Province, Kingdom of Cambodia
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.ruby89.com
Tel : +855 977 821 789
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
- The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide a happy experience to our customers
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.
Lucky Ruby is a border casino with a strong focus on the quality of service along with providing a safe and secure entertainment atmosphere. In order to enforce our company values and standards in line with our growth, we looking for passionate individuals that share or are willing to follow our vision, mission and values in their daily lives.
Its a proven testament that we are a organization that is suitable for you to be a part of in view of the numerous personnel that have made our border casino their source of living for so many years and at the same time we continue to do our very in making the lives of our staff get better each day as per our company vision.
Apply to join our organization today by submitting your CV for the available vacancies listed above to [email protected]