- Develop content programs and calendars in cooperation with the Marketing Department; adapt the content appropriately to every target market;
- Promote the activities of the company via quality written content; advertise the company’s activities;
- Create and update content for the company’s websites, either new or under construction;
- Optimize the content for search engines;
- Produce Marketing Collaterals; assist with the design of the Marketing Collaterals; coordinate their production in an organized way;
- Produce our company’s newsletter;
- Support our Social Medias communication.
- Organize content to obtain logical arrangement of ideas and coherent structure;
- Correct any error from the company’s various publications, either internal or external;
- Proofread texts as requested;
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Journalism;traditional and online recruitment methodologies is a must
- At least 2 years of experience with Corporate Content, ideally as a Writer;
- Rich Knowledge of SEO Marketing would be a great plus;
- Fluent level of the English language is mandatory;
- Excellent writing skills and endless imagination to create and develop the most attractive content;
- Positive attitude, mission-driven and independent;
- Analytical skills to pay attention to details and take full decisions;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- 21 Public Holidays Per Year
- Birthday Bonus
- Maternity Leave
- 4 Days Off Per Month
- 4 Meals Per Day
- Company accommodation
- And Many More …
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
Contact : HR Department
Address : Au Village, Thmei Commune, Kampong Rou District, Svay Rieng Province, Kingdom of Cambodia
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.ruby89.com
Tel : +855 977 821 789
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
- The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide a happy experience to our customers
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Grateful & Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.
Lucky Ruby is a border casino with a strong focus on the quality of service along with providing a safe and secure entertainment atmosphere. In order to enforce our company values and standards in line with our growth, we looking for passionate individuals that share or are willing to follow our vision, mission and values in their daily lives.
Its a proven testament that we are a organization that is suitable for you to be a part of in view of the numerous personnel that have made our border casino their source of living for so many years and at the same time we continue to do our very in making the lives of our staff get better each day as per our company vision.
Apply to join our organization today by submitting your CV for the available vacancies listed above to [email protected]